Every interaction through konfab should be civil, safe, and productive. So dust off the manners we know your momma taught you and use the guidelines below as gentle reminders for having the best experience possible.
- Time is of the essence. Plan to show up a little early and end the meeting on time.
- Keep it clean. Please refrain from using vulgar or inappropriate language.
- Location, Location, Location. Make sure to decide on a public space to meet up early and stick with it.
- Three’s a crowd. Only previously agreed upon attendees should join the meeting.
- Happy hour. Meeting your favorite influencer should make your hour happy enough – no need to liven it up by attending meetings under the influence of any substances stronger than coffee.
- Be prepared. It’s not just the Boy Scout motto – come with your thinking cap on and ready to dive into discussion.
- Go dutch. If someone wants to pick up the tab, we encourage you to do so. However, go into meetings with the expectation of taking care of your own expenses.
- No autographs please. Unless the influencer has provided consent prior to the meeting, please refrain from soliciting autographs, photographs, audio recordings or videos.